Examples - Intro
The Authorizer platform is extremely flexible and can support a wide-range of access-control models. If you're interested in learning more about how the Authorizer platform can support various models, please take a look at the examples below:
- Role-based Access Control (RBAC)
- Attribute-based Access Control (ABAC)
- Access Control Lists (ACL)
- Hierarchical Permissions and Inheritance
- Advanced SubjectSet Rewrites (advanced or custom models)
For in-code examples, please take a look at our official authorizer-examples repository. If you have questions about how you might support a particular model, don't hesitate to reach out on our slack channel authorizer-tech.